[商機資訊 – 採購 招標案] 電子報 2013 年 8 月 19 日計畫名稱 Vladivostok Combined Heat Power Plant Project
受援國家 俄羅斯 部門分類 電力與能源
合約模式 貨品/工程/服務 通知類別 邀標
招標日期 2013年8月12日 截標日期 2013年10月11日
3. 運送GTU LM 6000至工地現場
INVITATION FOR TENDERS
(Notification of One-Stage Open Tender without Prequalification)
Procurement of Construction and Installation Works (General Contractor including auxiliary works and supply of the auxiliary equipment)
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published on the official site of OJSC “RAO ES of East” (http://www.rao-esv.ru/anonsirovanie), also on the EBRD website, General Procurement Notice which was published in Procurement Opportunities on 9 May 2013, refer to: http://www.ebrd.com/english/pages/workingwithus/procurement/notices/project/130509a.shtml, Project No. 44222.
2. This Invitation for Tenders was published on the Official Site of the Russian Federation for placement of information about procurements by separate types of legal persons (http://zakupki.gov.ru/), the official site of OJSC “RAO ES of East” (http://www.rao-esv.ru/procurement/), also on the EBRD website, Project Procurement Notices http://www.ebrd.com/saf/search.html?type=procurement_notice&contract=Project%20goods,%20works%20and%20services), everything published on August 12, 2013.
3. Open Joint Stock Company RAO Energy System of East, hereinafter referred to as “the Purchaser”, intends using part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, hereinafter referred to as “the Bank” towards the cost of Vladivostok Combined Heat Power Plant Project.
4. Requisites of the Purchaser: OJSC “RAO ES of East” located at: Russia, 680021, Khabarovsk, Leningradskaya St., 46, mailing address: bld. 21 A, Obraztsova St., Moscow, 127018, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact phone number: +7 495 287 67 03, fax number: +7 495 287 67 02.
5. CJSC “Konkurentnye Zakupki” (the Organizer) acting on their own name and by order of The Purchaser invites concerned parties (the Tenderers) to send sealed envelopes with tenders for participation in the open one-stage tender without prequalification for the right for contract agreement to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
Contract Subject: Procurement of Construction and Installation Works (General Contractor including auxiliary works and supply of the auxiliary equipment),
The main stages of works provision:
1. Preparation of territory for construction.
2. Dismantling of existing buildings.
3. Delivery of GTU LM 6000 to the site.
4. Construction and assembling works at the main and auxiliary construction facilities.
5. Starting-up and commissioning works.
6. Putting into operation.
Terms of equipment supply works and services provision: Construction Works for Vladivostok Combined Heat Power Plant Project (hereinafter Works) shall be finished within 17 months from the commencement date. The Purchaser has the target date of August 30, 2015 as the completion date.
Detailed scope of works specified in the Volume III, Technical Requirements.
6. For participation in tender, any legal entity or some legal entities (both residents and non-residents of the Russian Federation) are eligible, acting on the party of one tenderer, irrespective of form of incorporation, pattern of ownership, location and place of origin of capital, or any nominal entity or some nominal entities acting on the party of one tenderer, including one or several individual businessmen acting on the party of one tenderer. More detailed requirements to tenderers and the requirement to order of confirmation of conformity to these requirements, and a detailed order of Tender can be found in the Tender Document.
7. Place of supply of the goods, rendering of services: the Russian Federation, Primorsky kray, Vladivostok, Snegovaya St., 22.
8. Concerned parties planning to take part in tender, at the moment of placing of the present Notice, may download the Tender Document free of charge from the information-telecommunication network "Internet" from the site (www.zakupki.gov.ru) from the date of publishing of the present Notice. Having downloaded this Notice and Tender Document attached to it from the information-telecommunication network "Internet" from the site of the Purchaser, a concerned party, within one working day, shall send the following information to representatives of the Organizer of Tender: full or short name and location of the concerned party; name of the Tender; position, initials of a contact person, his/her office number (including town code) and e-mail address.
Additionally, concerned parties planning to take part in Tender, from the moment of placing of the present Notice, may receive the Tender Document free of charge upon request from the Organizer of tender.
The corresponding request for reception of the Tender Document shall be sent not later than 4 pm (Moscow time) on the day previous to the date of opening of envelopes with tenders by e-mail addressed to the representative of the Organizer of tender. After sending of the specified request, it is necessary to confirm its receipt by the representative of the Organizer of tender by phone. The form of corresponding request for reception of the complete set of the Tender Document shall be signed by an authorized person and shall contain the following information: date and reference number of the request for receipt of the complete set of the Tender Document; full or short name and location of the concerned party; name of tender and subject of the request; position, initials of a contact person, his/her office number (including town code) and the e-mail address. The Organizer of tender directs the complete set of the Tender Document to the concerned party in electronic form to the e-mail address specified in the request. The representative of the concerned party may receive a hard copy of one complete set of the Tender Document in at the mailing address of the Organizer of tender, or hard copy of the complete set of the Tender Document may be sent by express mail (however, the sender does not incur responsibility for their loss or late delivery).
9. Performance Security for tenderers in the form of the Bank guarantee at the tender stage makes up 2% (two percent) from the Tender Price in Rubles or equivalent amount in USD. 10. To participate in the tender, the tenderer shall prepare the tender, according to the order stated in the Tender Document, and supply it to the address below (all days, but the date of tender opening date.
Please supply tenders at the date of tender opening to the OJSC RAO ES of East building. Address: Moscow, Obraztsova St., 21 A) before 12:00 (Moscow time) October 11, 2013. Tender received outside or later than times specified above will be rejected by the Procurement Commission without a hearing on the merits irrespective of a case of delay.
11. The Organizer will start the procedure of tenders opening on October 11, 2013, 12:00 at the OJSC RAO ES of East building. Address: Moscow, Obraztsova St., 21 A. Tenderers, having submitted the tender on time, may send their representatives to participate the opening procedure. Representatives of the CJSC “Konkurentnye Zakupki” will wait for tenderers in the hall and accompany them to the room. It is required that tenderers have passports to visit the tender opening procedure. The Organizer on the basis of the relevant decisions of the Tender Commission has the right to reject tenders, without substantive review, which are received late or outside the deadline.
12. Initial (maximum) price of the Contract is not established.
13. Consideration of Tenders and announcement of results will take place at 16:00 on February11, 2014 at the address bld. 21 A, Obraztsova St., Moscow, 127018, the Russian Federation.
14. The successful tenderer will be the tenderer who would offer the best conditions according to the Tender Document.
15. The Agreement between the Purchaser and the successful tenderer by results of Tender will be signed within 60 calendar days on the basis of the Minutes of the Tender Evaluation signed by the successful tenderer and the Organizer.
16. The Organizer of tender has the right to refuse the carrying out of the Tender at any moment up to the day of the Tender completion (the day of the successful tenderer selection), without bearing any responsibility before tenderers or third parties to which such action can yield losses.
17. The present Tender is regulated by “Procurement Policies and Rules” of the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development and also the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
18. More detailed information of tender are in Tender Document being the part and parcel of this Invitation. The Organizer is not responsible if firms do not receive tender document in the above-mentioned order.
19. Concerned tenderers may obtain further information and Tender Document from Organizer of tender:
CJSC “Konkurentnye Zakupki”
119526, Russian Federation, Moscow, Vernadsky prospect, bld. 93/1, room 220
Phone: +7 (495) 434-61-13, 434-60-82
Fax: +7 (495) 434-50-74, 434-35-13
Contact person: Ms. Camilla Salakhova
Unless otherwise indicated, these tendering opportunities are funded from and EBRD loan, and tendering procedures are governed by EBRD Procurement Policies and Rules.